Friday, January 25, 2008

Blurrr

Everything seems to bit blurry to me these days...ever since i played squash for the first time, my hands and my legs are aching. Just notice yesterday that my right hand is swollen above and below my elbow part. Fuhh it's painful...perhaps due to not doing exercises for a very long time...I miss going out to the gym but just dont have time to go and it's just a waste to pay but not going. Hopefully when I move out to my new house, I can start again as it's quite near...angan2 yg harap2nya menjadi...lol..

Lately, i'm very2 tired. Had been falling asleep very2 early without having my Isyak prayer first for the past few days. Luckily I manage to wake up around 5.30am and perform the prayer before Subuh comes. Same thing today, when writing this blog. Currently waiting for Subuh time which is quite late these days. But then, positively thinking, I can go to office much earlier, less traffic jams and can start doing my tons of work earlier.

No comments: