Monday, March 31, 2008

Laziness Syndrome

Again the laziness sydrome is attacking & taken over me. I got tons of things to do but yet I've been wasting my time by not doing anything. Last weekend was also a waste.
On Saturday, spent the whole morning wondering in my room and after the Zuhur prayer, I went to pick up my friend Adam from Labuan at Maya Hotel who came to apply for his visa to United States and later headed to KLCC. Took our lunch at Madam Kwan's as I have not been dining there for quite some time. Again to my dismay, the food there has become a bit tasteless to me as compared to last time and this is my second visit to KLCC Madam Kwan's. I used to like to order Nasi Bojari there but I remembered that I loved the taste when I had it a few times in Madam Kwan's Midvalley. Some one must remind me in future not to spend my dime there anymore as I would only regret it later.Haha...Later for dinner, I just ordered Dominos pizza (which i was given a free gift for being a regular) & enjoyed it while watching Konsert AF.
The next day also I wasted the time again. Heated the pizza leftovers in the microwave and ate it in bed while online to the web with my laptop. Thought of going for shopping (which surprisingly I have not been doing for quite some time) but due to the tornados in my head, i just could not decide what to do. Went to lunch with Malcolm at Aladdin restaurant in Kelana Jaya and I went there again later for dinner my housemate Dr. Ardi. The place, which is a Chinese Muslim reastaurant is now my favourite dining place and the food there is very nice and affordable too...
And today, I'm still feeling the laziness and don't feel like doing anything at all. I think I should finish the new best seller The Secret book by Rhona Byrne to be self inspired to be more positive...haha

No comments: