Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quarter Life Crisis

Don't know why but have been having dilemmas lately...question after question popped out on what do i wanna do with my life. All of sudden, i'm feeling tired with whatever I'm doing now. Bored of life, bored of current job... Some of my friends are going to do their post graduate which kinda triggering me that i should do the same. Tapi malasnya nak go through all the hassles...The course that i wanna do would cost 31K GBP for 18 months..huhu...malasnye nak cari2 sponsorships..

Then my house is about to be fully completed. Passed through it last Saturday and it seems like everything is ready. Just waiting for CF perhaps. More money will have to be spent later for the house....gotta find more money fast!!haha...



(My almost completed house)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! I have not even own one yet!